Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beloved I was wondering...

Beloved


              
Beloved I was wondering if it would ever happen to me,
  If You would come by in Your Dance of Love-Bliss                            
    Happiness and Whisk me off my feet forever,  
      But then You have always been dancing with me,                           
        With everyone and everything,
Beloved Love-Ananda Da, Divine Giver of Love-Bliss Happiness,          
  i am Yours, Forever and Forever and Forever
   You Just Are, and You Are All that Is, That Really Is
       My Lord, My Love, My Sweet Prince
         I prostrate before Your Love-Blissful
          Radiant Form Face, Hands, Feet, Heart 
           Om Sri Love-Ananda Adi Da
             Om Sri Love-Ananda Adi Da
               Om Sri Love-Ananda Adi Da




Dedicated to His Divine Presence AVATAR ADI DA SAMRAJ


©Copyright 1970-2013 LeAL WHAL, Michael Leo Goforth
Written 6-1992, thru Last Update 1/20/2013, With this Poem I always think I have finished it but then it continues to evolve in sync with my devotion to my Guru, Beloved Adi Da Love-Ananda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment